Links & Resources
Breakfast is available free of charge to all students each morning.
Lunch is available for purchase at a rate of $5.50 per lunch. Families may qualify for free school lunch on the basis of their income. Learn more at our Nutrition & Wellness page.
For information about receiving food assistance while school is closed from March 16 through March 31, 2020, please visit our Coronavirus page.
- Sign Up to Purchase School Lunch
- Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals: English
- Solicitud para familias de comidas gratis oa precio reducido: español
Completed FARM applications may be returned to the front desk or emailed to email@example.com.
Guides to CMI & the School Year
- Academic Calendar 2019–20
- Guide to CMI Administration: Whom to Contact With Questions & Concerns
- Student and Family Handbook 2019–2020
- Welcome Packet 2019–20
- CMI 2017–18 PARCC Results and OSSE’s New STAR Framework
- OSSE Health Profile 2018–19 School Year (Note that though this is the most recent profile, some information, such as the names of teachers, is no longer current for the 2019–20 school year.)
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention Policy
- Bullying & Sexual Assault or Harassment Reporting Form (online version)
- Bullying & Sexual Assault or Harassment Reporting Form (printable version)
- Student Sexual Harassment & Assault Policy
For all policies on safety and discipline, see pages 38–48 of the Student and Family Handbook.
Grievance Procedure: see pages 52–55 of the Student and Family Handbook.
Extended Creative Day
Registration for spring 2020 After School and Creative Clubs has closed; registration for the fall semester will happen in late summer.
If you’d like to register for Before School, please email our Extended Creative Day coordinator, Shannon Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information about our before- and after-school programs at the Extended Creative Day page.